Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yet More Alien Sketchiness, Extended Ink......


Here is the extended Skech line for this image before tones and lighting...a work in progress.

7 comments:

m said...

I love images straight out of sketchbooks, they are always so wild. this ones great.

KAHNEHTEH said...

from your brain, then bleeding onto a sketchbook pages and right onto the facing page - awesome image with scary potential, mr. perkins. the ideas are like ivy - spreading every which way.

eric

Thomas Perkins said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for checking my work out. I appreciate your interest.

This image, Master Dalton, is in a 8"x10" sketchbook, which usually carry around to perpetrate my particular madness.

O' Sage Canete, I am greatly gratified by your kind observance. I am also very impressed with your myriad works on your expansive blog. Keep raising the bar by which we all strive. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this image over lunch in it's original form . Ya - Thomas Perkins is a mad genius . I was forced to call the men in white coats .He was babbling on and on about how he doodles these "rough sketches" from time to time and how he meant to finish them someday .It's utterly humiliating when someone pumps out sketches as good as these .Only one way to take care of that . The men in white coats will be there at 10am - sharp .Have fun in the padded room of happiness my friend .

Ray Villalba said...

This work is insane. Everything on these pages is so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Perkins! Very nice artwork you have there! I love your sketches straight from the book!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

All these sketchbook things are fabulous !! Good work !!!