Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Artbook for Dan!


Shameless self promotion The Holiday Edition!

Here be a sketch I did in the front of my artbook for my pal, Dan!. Enjoy, man!

©2012 T.N.Perkins IV All rights reserved.

My art book can be found online at http://stuartngbooks.com/new-arrivals/perkins-the-art-of-thomas-n.-perkins-iv-signed.html

"The Art of Thomas N Perkins"
Artwork by: Thomas N Perkins
Format: Softcover, 60 page Limited Edition Sketchbook
Available: Now
Price: $12.00

OR found in person at:

House of Secrets
1930 W Olive St
Burbank, CA 91506
818 562 1900

If you think you might like one with and original sketch in the front, drop me a line and we can arrange it.

NOTE!
Due to a large number of people mentioning exceedingly high postage rates on the online purchase option, I am looking into this. I am the author of the book, but not the publisher and distributor. If you are interested in obtaining the book via post and are experiencing odd postage rates, I am told that it is better to call House of Secrets directly and perhaps they can make alternate shipping options not available on line.

No comments: